Youth Educational Exhibits and Competitions are comprised mostly of school organizations. Exhibitors must be members of these organizations to enter. Organizations competing currently at the Georgia National Fair include 4-H, CTI, DECA, FCCLA, FFA, HOSA, SkillsUSA, and TSA. Members/students compete with static exhibits as well as live competitions on site. All potential exhibitors are required to read the Youth Educational Exhibits General Rules in addition to the rules for the department in which they plan to enter. All entries in the Youth Educational Exhibits must be submitted online by the 4-H agent or club advisor. Please email any questions you may have about the 2014 Georgia Living Programs to email@example.com.
On-line Entries: Registration for all Youth Educational Exhibits will open in August.
- Online Registration Instructions Youth Educational Exhibits are located in the Information section below.
- For online entries, teachers/advisors/agents must obtain a password by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your school’s contact information in the email. Deadline to obtain password is two days before entry deadline. Check your department for deadline dates. Note: It may take up to two days to process password requests, so please do not wait until deadline day to make your request.
2014 Information will be posted as it is updated.
- 2014 Youth Educational Exhibits General Rules
- General Information
- Online Registration Instructions Youth Educational Exhibits
- 2014 Georgia Living Schedule
- 2013 Georgia Living Competitions Results