Youth Educational Exhibits and Competitions
are comprised mostly of school organizations. Exhibitors must be members of these organizations to enter. Organizations competing currently at the Georgia National Fair include 4-H, CTI, DECA, FCCLA, FFA, HOSA, SkillsUSA, and TSA. Members/students compete with static exhibits as well as live competitions on site. All potential exhibitors are required to read the Youth Educational Exhibits General Rules in addition to the rules for the department in which they plan to enter. All entries in the Youth Educational Exhibits must be submitted online by the agent or club advisor. Please email any questions you may have about the Georgia Living Programs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
- Youth Educational General Rules
- General Information
- 2015 Georgia Living Competitions Results
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Registering Online
Registration for all Youth Educational Competitions has closed.
- Prior to registering, teachers/advisors/agents must obtain a password by contacting email@example.com. Please include your school’s contact information (address, phone number, advisor’s/agent’s email address) in the email. Deadline to obtain password is two days before entry deadline. Note: It may take up to two business days to process password requests, so please do not wait until deadline day to make your request.
- When you get to the online registration site, choose “Club” from the drop-down menu. Choose your club name and enter your password to proceed.
- Individual events must be entered in the student name. Chapter/Club competitions must be entered as a Team or Company (use the slider above the First Name box) in the club name. Placeholders may not be used for exhibitor names. ***Entries registered incorrectly will be disqualified.***
- We advise using the same password for all entries.
- Be sure to read your department’s information in the “Competitions” section; print to use as a reference during registration.