Youth Educational Exhibits and Competitions
These are comprised mostly of school organizations. Exhibitors must be members of these organizations to enter. Organizations competing currently at the Georgia National Fair include 4-H, CTI, DECA, FCCLA, FFA, HOSA, SkillsUSA, and TSA. Members/students compete with static exhibits as well as live competitions on site. All potential exhibitors are required to read the Youth Educational Exhibits General Rules in addition to the rules for the department in which they plan to enter. All entries in the Youth Educational Exhibits must be submitted online by the agent or club advisor. Please email any questions you may have about the Georgia Living Programs to email@example.com.
Our office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.Youth Ed General Rules 2016 Competition Results
Registration for all Youth Educational Exhibits is now closed.
- Prior to registering, teachers/advisors/agents must obtain a password by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your school’s contact information (address, phone number, advisor’s/agent’s email address) in the email
- Deadline to obtain password is two days before entry deadline. • Note: It may take up to two business days to process password requests, so please do not wait until deadline day to make your request
- When you get to the online registration site, click the blue “Sign in”button at the top right of the page, then choose “Club” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your club name and enter your password to proceed.
- Individual events must be entered in the student name.
- Chapter/Club competitions must be entered in the club name.
- Enter the school name (or county name for 4-H) in the first name field and the type of club (4-H, FFA, FCCLA, etc.) in the last name field.
- There will be no substitutions allowed. Placeholders may not be used for exhibitor names.
- Entries registered incorrectly will be disqualified*** • We advise using the same password for all entries.
- Be sure to read your department’s information in the “Competitions” section; print to use as a reference during registration.
Feel free to print the worksheets provided and have your students fill them out to reference when you register.Youth Education Worksheet 4-H Worksheet