Everyday is Senior Citizens Day!
Midday at the Fair is a special time for senior citizens (60 and older) at the Georgia National Fair. Avoid the crowds and join us weekdays.
This year, the Georgia National Fair and the Georgia Department of Agriculture introduce Fair patrons to a brand new exhibit … the Georgia Grown Building! The building will feature 20,000 sq. ft. of space dedicated solely to Georgia Grown products, manufacturers, and businesses; specifically geared towards Agriculture.
Indulge in some traditional Fair food, shop the McGill MarketPlace, discover fine arts in the Miller-Murphy-Howard Building, walk through the youth exhibits in Heritage Hall, and attend livestock and horse shows. Then, relax and enjoy some free entertainment.
Special Fair Attractions for Seniors
- Daily Free Entertainment
- Royal Hanneford Circus
- Home and Fine Arts Competitions
- Horse Shows and Livestock Shows
- Free Parking
- Fair Food
- Plenty of Benches
Admission for Seniors (60 years of age and older)
- October 2, Sneak-a-Peek: $6..00
- October 3-12: $8.00
Unless noted otherwise, rentals are good for the entire day.
- Wheelchair: $12.00 (regular or oversized)
- Single Stroller: $10.00
- Double Stroller: $15.00
- Wagon: $12.00
- Electric Scooter 4 Hours: $25.00 (Must be 25 or older to rent)
- Electric Scooter 8 hours: $40.00 (Must be 25 or older to rent)
- Electric Scooter All Day: $50.00 (Must be 25 or older to rent)
- Available at West, North, and East Gates
- Must be 25 or older to rent an electric scooter