The Georgia National Fair opened October 5, 1990, to over 270,000 people for the first Fair. Last year, 449,885 people attended the Georgia National Fair.
Story ideas and photo opportunities abound at the Fair … youth livestock exhibitors, home and fine arts competitions, entertainment, rides, food, vendors, and the most interesting people!
Media Access During the Georgia National Fair
- Media may enter through any gate; EXCEPT live TV trucks and radio remote vehicles whose entry is the Horse/Vendor/RV gate ONLY.
- Present your media photo ID to gate personnel for admission at no charge.
- All non-media individuals will be required to purchase a gate ticket ($10.00).
- Live TV trucks and radio remote vehicles will be escorted onto the Fairgrounds on a first-come, first-serve basis as pedestrian traffic allows.
- All other vehicles will park in the staff lot.
Stacy S. Campbell
Director of Communications
Direct Phone: 478.988.6484