The Georgia National Fair has an award-winning livestock program.
The Fair offers a variety of shows. Competitions are open to Georgia 4-H and FFA only. In addition, the Fair has several shows for open competitions.
General Information and Rules
- 2017 Livestock Show Schedule
- Health Requirements
- General Rules & Regulations
- Advisor Form – Must be filled out and mailed or faxed in by all 4-H and FFA advisors!
- Entries are Online Only! Entry Deadline is September 1st – Online Entries Click Here
Please Note: Livestock Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, the office is closed on Saturday & Sunday. If the entry deadline of September 1, falls on the weekend, there will be no one in the office to assist you. The deadline will not be extended.<
Junior shows are open to Georgia Youth only.
Below, you will find documents for the entry worksheet and rules and regulations. Be sure to read the rules that apply to your entry!
- JUNIOR Online Entry Worksheet – This is NOT the entry form!
- For online entries, Click Here
- Junior Herdsmen
- Junior Beef Showmanship
- Junior Steer Show
- Junior Heifer Show
- Junior Swine Showmanship
- Junior Market Swine Show
- Junior Breeding Gilt Show
- Junior Breeding Ewe Show
- Junior Commercial Dairy Heifer Show
- Junior Market Lamb Show
- Junior Market Goat Show
OPEN SHOWS – Rules & Regulations
Open shows are open to anyone. Below, you will find documents for the entry worksheet and rules and regulations. Be sure to read the rules that apply to your entry!
2017 Junior Invitational Steer & Heifer Shows
Hosted by the Georgia National Fair
Open to Junior 4-H and FFA exhibitors from Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Mississippi – These entries are not available using the Georgia National Fair’s Online Entry Process.