Home Arts & Fine Arts
Home Arts and Fine Arts Competitions are made up of several departments. You will find competitions in Antiques, Fine Art, Spinning and Weaving, Wood Turning, Hand Painted China, Wood Carving, Soap Carving, Youth Art, Photography, Hobbies (Creative Crafts and Woodworking), Decorative Painting, Leathercraft, Collections, Budding Artists, Culinary Baking and Live Competitions, Food Preservation, Horticulture (Standard Flower, Camellia and Dahlia Shows), and Textiles (Quilts, Needle Arts, and Sewing).
All potential exhibitors are required to read the “General Rules and Regulations” in addition to the rules in the department they are entering. Check individual departments for deadlines.
Our office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday. Please email any questions you may have about the Georgia Living Programs to email@example.com.
- General Information
- 2016 Georgia Grown Pavilion Application
- Georgia Living Store Entry Form
- Artists In Residence
- Standard Flower Show Protected Species List
- Youth Art Worksheet
- 2016 Georgia Living Competitions Results
- Beads of Courage Boxes
- Budding Artists
- Camellia Show
- Creative Crafts
- Culinary – Baking Competitions
- Culinary – On Site Competitions
- Dahlia Show
- Decorative Painting
- Fine Art
- Food Preservation
- Hand-Painted Porcelain
- Honey Show
- Needle Arts
- Soap Carving
- Spinning and Weaving
- Standard Flower Show
- Wood Carving
- Wood Turning
- Youth Art
Be sure to read your department’s information in the competition section; print to use as a reference during registration.
- For Youth Art entries, teachers (or parents of students entering as individuals) must obtain a password by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to obtain password is September 19, 2016. Note: It may take up to two (2) business days to process passwords, so please do not wait until deadline date to obtain your password. When you get to the online registration site, choose “club” from the drop down menu. Choose your club name, and enter your password to proceed. We advise using the same password for all entries. You may review previous entries and reprint confirmation receipts on the online registration site.
- The Standard Flower Show, Camellia Show, and Dahlia Show are processed differently than the other departments. To pre-register online, exhibitors follow the same process as for other departments, but make only one entry in the “Pre-registered (Standard Flower, Camellia or Dahlia) Entry” class for their particular show. To pre-register by mail, exhibitors may print the General Entry Form, fill in the contact information at the top, then mail to: Georgia National Fair, Georgia Living Department, 401 Larry Walker Pkwy., Perry, GA 31069. There is no need to fill in Division and Class numbers, as entries are processed from the actual exhibit tags after the show is judged.
- Fine Art images will be submitted along with your online entry. Please make sure the images are labeled with their title. You may review previous entries and reprint confirmation receipts from the online registration site.
Registration in all departments has closed.
Printable Entry Forms
Complete Times – Deadlines – Submission Dates are below