Home Arts & Fine Arts
Home Arts and Fine Arts Competitions are made up of several departments. You will find competitions in Fine Art, Wood Turning, Quilts, Decorative Painting, Spinning and Weaving, Wood Carving, Photography, Creative Crafts, Leathercraft, Needle Arts, Sewing, Food Preservation, Budding Artists, Woodworking, Youth Art, Collections, Hand Painted China, and Antiques, Culinary Baking and Live Competitions, Horticulture (Standard Flower and Camellia Shows), and Soap Carving.
All potential exhibitors are required to read the “General Rules and Regulations” in addition to the rules in the department they are entering. Check individual departments for deadlines.
We are in the process of updating competition information. Links will become active as departments are completed.
Our office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday. Please email any questions you may have about the Georgia Living Programs to email@example.com.
- Georgia Living Store Information
- Artists in Residence
- Standard Flower Show Protected Species List
- Youth Art Worksheet
- 2016 Georgia Living Competitions Results
- General Rules
- Budding Artists
- Camellia Show
- Creative Crafts
- Culinary – Baking Competitions
- Culinary – On Site Competitions
- Decorative Painting
- Fine Art
- Food Preservation
- Hand-Painted Porcelain
- Needle Arts
- Soap Carving
- Spinning and Weaving
- Standard Flower Show
- Wood Carving
- Wood Turning
- Youth Art
Be sure to read your department’s information in the competition section; print to use as a reference during registration.
- For Youth Art entries, teachers (or parents of students entering as individuals) must obtain a password by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to obtain password is September 18, 2017. Note: It may take up to two (2) business days to process passwords, so please do not wait until deadline date to request your password. When you get to the online registration site, choose “club” from the drop down menu. Choose your club name, and enter your password to proceed. We advise using the same password for all entries. You may review previous entries and reprint confirmation receipts on the online registration site.
- The Standard Flower Show and Camellia Show are processed differently than the other departments. To pre-register online, exhibitors follow the same process as for other departments, but make only one entry in the “Pre-registered (Standard Flower or Camellia) Entry” class for their particular show. To pre-register by mail, exhibitors may print the General Entry Form, fill in the contact information at the top, then mail to: Georgia National Fair, Georgia Living Department, 401 Larry Walker Pkwy., Perry, GA 31069. There is no need to fill in Division and Class numbers, as entries are processed from the actual exhibit tags after the show is judged.
- Fine Art images will be submitted along with your online entry. Please make sure the images are labeled with their title. If uploading multiple images for an entry, upload the front view first. You may review previous entries and reprint confirmation receipts from the online registration site.
Registration for the 2017 Fine Art show has closed.
To register for Youth Art CLICK HERE.
To register for all other departments CLICK HERE.
Printable Entry Forms
- Wood Carving & Hand Painted Porcelain Entry Form
- Photography Entry Form
- Quilt Entry Form
- Wood Turning Entry Form
- General Entry Form (use for all other entries)