Home Arts and Fine Arts Competitions are made up of several departments. You will find competitions in Antiques, Fine Art, Spinning and Weaving, Wood Turning, Hand Painted China, Wood Carving, Soap Carving, Youth Art, Photography, Hobbies (Creative Crafts and Woodworking), Decorative Painting, Leathercraft, Collections, Budding Artists, Culinary Baking and Live Competitions, Food Preservation, Horticulture (Standard Flower, Camellia and Dahlia Shows), and Textiles (Quilts, Needle Arts, and Sewing). All potential exhibitors are required to read the “General Rules and Regulations” in addition to the rules in the department they are entering. Any portion of the following areas may be printed and reproduced for use as well as entry forms. Please email any questions you may have about the Georgia Living Programs to email@example.com. Our office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
About online entries: Please read this first!
- The Standard Flower Show, Camellia Show, and Dahlia Show are processed differently than the other departments. To pre-register online, exhibitors follow the same process as for other departments, but make only one entry in the “Pre-registered (Standard Flower, Camellia or Dahlia) Entry” class for their particular show. To pre-register by mail, exhibitors may print the General Entry Form, fill in the contact information at the top, then mail to: Georgia National Fair, Georgia Living Department, 401 Larry Walker Pkwy., Perry, GA 31069. There is no need to fill in Division and Class numbers, as entries are processed from the actual exhibit tags after the show is judged.
- Fine Art images must be submitted separately by email after online registration is complete. There is no way to attach them during the online entry process. Please make sure the images are labeled or identified in the body of the email. Also, please note in the email whether your entries were made online or by mailing your form.
- For Youth Art entries, teachers (or parents of students entering as individuals) must obtain a password by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to obtain password is September 15, 2014. Note: It may take up to 24 hours to process passwords, so please do not wait until deadline date to obtain your password.
- Please review the Online Registration Instructions Home Arts and Fine Arts located below under the information tab.
2014 Information will be posted as it is updated.
To register online for Youth Art click here.
To register online for all other available departments click here.
- General Information
- Georgia Grown Pavilion
- Georgia Living Store
- Artists In Residence
- Online Registration Instructions Home Arts & Fine Arts Exhibits
- Online Registration Instructions Youth Educational Exhibits (Youth Art)
- Standard Flower Show Protected Species List
- Youth Art Worksheet (not an entry form)
- 2013 Georgia Living Competitions Results
- Budding Artists
- Camellia Show
- Christmas Tree Decorating
- Christmas Tree Show
- Creative Crafts
- Culinary – Baking Competitions
- Culinary – On Site Competitions
- Dahlia Show
- Decorative Painting
- Fine Art
- Food Preservation
- Hand-Painted Porcelain
- Needle Arts
- Soap Carving
- Spinning and Weaving
- Standard Flower Show
- Wood Carving
- Wood Turning
- Wood Working
- Youth Art